Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Inside Lauren Conrad's Beverly Hills Penthouse

Helloooo design luvrs!

My days at the office have been cray cray lately.  Weekends have been jam packed with activities. And... I still need to pack for my trip in a few days! Gosh, I'm being such a procrastinator on that front.  Does anyone else hate packing as much as I do? And I gotta pack for mama and twins. Big sigh. So, unfortunately, I don't have a Transformation Tuesday post for you today... but, I have something potentially even better.  Pictures of the BEAUTIFUL penthouse of the fashionista Lauren Conrad. Seriously, it's drool-worthy, scrumptious, delicious, and just sets my heart aflutter.


Holy moly, where do I start.  I am a sucker for exposed brick in an interior, so I lurvvv this space. Lauren had a brick veneer installed that she then had whitewashed to give it that aged look.  Genius, I tell you.  The neutral tones with splashes of golds, pinks and green make it feel cozy and airy. Every living room needs a plant--in fact after seeing this space a few months ago, I have been on the hunt for the right one.  

The gorgeous gold chandy and mirror against the raw-ness and aged look of the exposed brick is perfection.  


I have always wanted a spiral staircase in my home.  It's so NYC. Love. Love. Love.


If I ever get an orange sofa, I am so pairing it with a hot pink/reddish rug and accessories.


OMFG.  This kitchen is everrrrrrrything.  It doesn't hurt that it's all white given my slight major obsession with white everything.  Some key aspects that I heart about this kitchen: the white beveled subway tiles, the white open shelving, and the white porcelain farmhouse sink.  That's not it, actually.  There is nothing that I don't love about this kitchen.  The vintage chrome faucet is timeless. The dark knobs are equally timeless.  Simply perfection.


If I had a bar in my house, this would be one of my inspirations for it.


This master bath is orgasmic.  Nuff said.  Actually, I have more to say-- I would put a clawfoot tub in every single bathroom in my house, if I could (read: if it wouldn't give le hubby a stroke). This tub sure is a beauty.  The marble top and white vanity.  The chair rail and wall moulding. The designated makeup and hair area.  Note to self: have a vanity exactly like this in your next master bathroom. 


This closet has me speechless.  It's truly every fashionista's dream come true. 

 photo ysignaturethree_zps8aefd2c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment