Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Green With Envy Mood Board

If you have been following this blog, you should know by now that black and white is my ish.  That said, there are certain colors that tickle my fancy... like emerald green.  You should know this too by now since I've shared my obsession with emerald green before on this here blog.  One day I shall have that emerald green sofa. In fact, recently I had a sudden urge to post my gray sofa on CL and buy an emerald green sofa in its place.  And... then I put those urges in check.  That will not/not fly with le hubby right now.  But, I digress.

I came across this image while I was on Pinterest, and my heart skipped a beat.  The green chairs. The dark walls.  Ohhh that crown moulding. The chandy.  The classic art.  That fireplace. I sure was swooning, which led to this mood board being whipped up.  I know, right?!



Chandelier // Benjamin Moore Soot // Velvet Armchair // Classic Painting // CB2 candle holder // CB2 candle holder // CB2 candle holder // Faux Aloe Plant

 photo ysignaturethree_zps8aefd2c2.png

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous inspiration picture and so many amazing pieces - love the green velvet tufted chair from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That chair is one of my favorites! It costs a pretty penny too, but soooo worth it.

      Delete
  2. Ughh Love this space!!! So funny because I was actually thinking about painting my dining room emerald green (and then realised as well that if I start one more project without finishing all the others I have on the go, my other half will probably leave me lol) ;) It's such a sexy colour with gold... yum.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're in the same boat. Every day I can think of a new project in the house that I could theoretically start.. but yea le hubby will prob say peace out! Ha ha.

      Delete