Friday, February 20, 2015

My Bare Walls Need Dressing

I used to underestimate the importance of art and prints to prettify my walls.  I know better, now.  I have been perusing one of my favorite websites, Etsy!  The day I found Etsy was almost as exciting as my wedding day (ok slight exaggeration here).  It is my go-to for just about everything.  Anyhow, back to the topic of this post, art for my walls.  Here are some pieces I've been eyeing:



There's something so romantically dark about this Glamorous Chandelier Print


This hot piece is called Cricket


I heart feminine print 


I have an obsession with pink peonies, so this baby tugged at my heartstrings.


Continuing with the floral theme, I'm also feeling this white roses print


Elegant Versailles print




For those mamas planning their nursery decor, this carousel print is too darn cute!

Don't be shy, feel free to take over the "comments" section.  Would love to hear your feedback!



 photo ysignaturethree_zps8aefd2c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment