Sunday, April 26, 2015

MY ONE KINGS LANE PICKS

Happy Sunday Funday! Do you loveeee One Kings Lane as much as I do? I spend countless hours on there and more money than le hubby would like me to spend.  I feel myself turning into the emoji with heart eyes as I peruse that website.  Wish I could buy all the fabulousness that oozes out of OKL.com!  A girl can dream, though...

So, I have put together my 10 One Kings Lane picks of the week to share with you.  Let me know if this is something you like, and I can make it a regular feature on the blog (comment below).  Hugs!



I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to comment below.  And if you love some or all of these pieces, but need help styling your home with curated pieces -- that is what I do!  Drop me a line here and we can put together a stylish space. Have a fabulous day!   


 photo ysignaturethree_zps8aefd2c2.png

2 comments:

  1. These are all such beautiful and perfect picks! I want them all!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my ORC! I really appreciate it. You have such great style here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and appreciate you stopping by and commenting. I love your blog and Insta. I actually just did a post about plans for my master bedroom face lift project, and mentioned the gold moulding in your closet, which I LOVE! I can't decide between black walls and black moulding or keeping the existing color--amazing grey--and doing gold moulding. Decisions, decisions...

      Delete